The Parker Brothers Company created in 1935 a board game that favored more than any of the 20 other properties the one oceanfront property was Boardwalk (named after the still pricey ocean frontage in Atlantic City).
Shrewd travelers, like shrewd players of the Monopoly© game, have always known that ocean frontage makes all the difference.
The Oceansedge luxury vacation rental property is truly on the ocean. Thus making that decidedly oceanfront property more desirable than, say, even outstanding “Park Place” properties of Bar Harbor where there are at least glorious distant views of the ocean.
But an oceanview experience is not quite the same. Better to stand in the lapping waves at the exact place on the map that is the ocean’s edge, and be able to call it home for a while.
Provided below is a link to 40 indexed photos – a welcome alternative to the proverbial equivalent of a 40,000-word prosaic commentary from me as to the property’s ocean frontage.
But that link does also offer a very thorough discussion of the ocean frontage, including features such as these:
- unobstructed daytime and nighttime south-facing vistas of the Cadillac Mountain range, the Town’s active harbor, the Porcupine Islands, and the North Atlantic
- 4 oceanfront dining areas, including a deck on the shoreline itself
- the privacy of the shoreline
- easy access to the water for brisk swimming and safe kayaking observing gorgeous sunrises and moonrises over the ocean
- observing crabs, seals, ducks, schools of fish, eagles, ospreys, and lobster boats.
☛ Here is that link: Ocean Frontage